* Visit Party City in Mount Kisco to craft your own at-home party — they have decorations to fit almost any theme
* Go to a local park for a roller blading or bike party
* Skating party at a local skating rink
* Take the kids on a train “adventure”– get on at a stop near you and take the train to another stop — research the surrounding area for a restaurant that you can walk to in town, have some lunch and cake and hop back on the train for the return trip. Suggested stops? Both Chappaqua and Mount Kisco have pizza parlors located in easy walking distance of both stations!
* Create a treasure hunt at a local park or in your back yard (or in the house if you are really bold)
* Call one of the mobile petting zoos and have them bring a menagerie straight to you
* Host a tea party and invite your friends to come ‘dressed up’
* Go geocaching — visit www.geocaching.com for more information about this GPS adventure activity